you spit shit
from the asshole
placed on your face
congratulating yourself
on your throne of bones
surveying the lands
with a sharp eye
rivaled by a razor tongue
curled in delight
own up to it all
shit and gold entwined
crowing your head
splashed with a smirk
your manicured nails
claw at the chalkboard
screeching at a pitch
that pleases your ears
your skin flushed
burning red hot
excited by the kill
delighted with your skill
who the fuck cares?
it’s not on you
who’s perfect
fucking perfect
eat shit
you probably deserve it
**********
Fun backstory- I wrote this in a fit of rage from a post in a breastfeeding FB group I was a part of for a few weeks. A woman posted some indignant, self-righteous post about a neighbor who received her baby clothes and turned around to sell them. I suggested that airing this publicly was less than kind or productive, to which the hive mind (hopefully embarrassed at its accuracy) responded with attacks.
Upon re-reading it, I find it fitting for a certain prominent individual.
No comments:
Post a Comment